Jonah Hill Demonstrates The Problem Many Of Us Face After Losing Weight
Jonah Hill recently lost a lot of weight, estimated to be around 30 pounds altogether, just before he started filming 21 Jump Street with Brad Pitt. As a result the popular actor looked extremely different, and a lot better looking in all honesty. However looking at recent photos of Jonah Hill, it appears as if he has now put all this weight back on again, and is back to square one.
It is not known whether he has done this deliberately, maybe for a new film role, or whether he simply couldn’t manage to maintain his new figure. I personally think it is probably the latter.
Either way, it does highlight a problem that many of us have after we have lost quite a bit of weight. It is often not that hard to lose several pounds in weight, particularly if you are heavily overweight to begin with. However keeping the weight off afterwards can be a real challenge.
When you go on a strict diet, you will often adopt a new kind of lifestyle. So you may now be eating foods that are a lot healthier and exercising a lot more than you used to, for example.
However once you hit your targets, there is a tendency to ease up on this healthy lifestyle and reward yourself for being a lot thinner. The trouble is that as soon as you start adopting some of your old habits, the weight that you lost will soon return.
This is why the changes you make to your diet and lifestyle ideally have to be permanent if you want to maintain your new look, and not put on any weight in the future. If you give up your exercise routine, and start eating a lot of junk food once more, then I’m afraid that you are unlikely to ever be permanently slimmer.
- Weight Loss Pills For Women That Work Fast
- Top 5 Weight Loss Guides In 2013
- Appetite Suppressants v Diet Food Delivery Services
- 3 Diet Pills That Could Help You Lose Weight After Easter
- New Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Supplement
- Top Weight Loss Pills For Men In 2013
- Best Weight Loss Pills For January 2013
- 3 Interesting Facts About Phen375 Diet Pills
- 2 Diet Pills That Could Help You Lose Weight This Winter
- The Latest Weight Loss Sales Trends For September 2012