Beyonce’s Post Pregnancy Weight Loss Advice
If you have seen some photos of Beyonce just recently, you will know that she looks just as beautiful as ever. In fact you would never guess that she has just been through a pregnancy. So how has Beyonce managed to lose so much weight after her pregnancy?
Well it may surprise you to learn that it was apparently all down to breastfeeding. According to a quote she gave to People magazine, ‘I lost most of my weight from breastfeeding and I encourage women to do it. It’s just so good for the baby and good for yourself.’
Of course this wasn’t the only thing she did. After breastfeeding for approximately 10 weeks, she then started doing some exercise three or four times a week to try and get her old figure back. Apparently she started off doing some walking, and then started doing some running after a while.
So the combination of breastfeeding followed by exercise has clearly had the desired effect because she now seems to have got her old body back already. If she continues exercising regularly, then I am sure she will stay this way as well.
Therefore this just goes to show that just because you bring a new child into the world, it does not necessarily mean that you have to end up carrying a few extra pounds in the months and years that follow. If you watch what you eat and try and exercise regularly, there is no reason why you cannot go back to being slim and healthy 3-12 months after giving birth.
Plus you may find that looking after your baby for 24 hours a day is exhausting work in itself. So you may naturally lose a few pounds as the months go by.
Alternatively you may not be too bothered about being slightly overweight after giving birth because a lot of women are more interested in their baby than how they look at this point in their lives.
- Weight Loss Pills For Women That Work Fast
- Top 5 Weight Loss Guides In 2013
- Appetite Suppressants v Diet Food Delivery Services
- 3 Diet Pills That Could Help You Lose Weight After Easter
- New Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Supplement
- Top Weight Loss Pills For Men In 2013
- Best Weight Loss Pills For January 2013
- 3 Interesting Facts About Phen375 Diet Pills
- 2 Diet Pills That Could Help You Lose Weight This Winter
- The Latest Weight Loss Sales Trends For September 2012